Well that's the meter's fault, it's actually kinda handy when the little
minus sign shows up to tell me which side is what, or not, to show the
opposite.

On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 10:46 +0930, Neville wrote:
> No worries Chuck.  It's just that I am concentrating on 'flow' because when 
> I hook the meter up to measure something, (can't remember what at the 
> moment), and I hook the pos and neg probes...like so...I get no reading and 
> when I reverse probes from neg to pos...like so...I then do get a reading, 
> this is why I asked about electricity 'flowing' in a directional manner.  I 
> just thought if I understood 'flow' then everything else would fall into 
> place easier.
> 
> Yep, it's OK, leave it with me, I'll look at the Maxwell thing.
Oh by all means, we'll hear from you in a few years; how Are you at
multivariable vector calculus, btw?  <g>
> 
> N.
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: <[email protected]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 10:24 AM
> Subject: Re: CS>Varification?
> 
> 
> Neville,
> The flow is whatever you need it to be as long as you're consistent
> while you're working this particular circuit.
> 
> There are two theories depending on whether  you're doing electronics
> or doing electrician. Both will work, but the assumed flows are
> opposite of each other.
> Pick one, I suggest electronic, and stick with it until much later.
> You really can't do both unless you're an engineer.
> 
> Hint:
> look up Maxwells mesh equations. Maybe on wikipedia.
> 
> Chuck
> 
> 
> --
> The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
> 
> Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org
> 
> To post, address your message to: [email protected]
> 
> Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]
> 
> The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...
> 
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>
>    
>