Hi Neville, Practically; the silver rod which is wired to the + of the powersupply gets thinner due to electrolysis.
OK. Tony On 12 Sep 2008 at 9:22, Neville wrote about : Subject : CS>Varification? > OK, I have researched electronics a bit now but as I can't find a definitive > answer I need to ask? One has a circuit...looking at a clock face, (for the > purpose of explanation), at 6:00 you have the input power source, say a 9V <snip by tm)> > Your resident electronics expert...Neville. > > P.S. 25 words or less would be good...! :-) -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: [email protected] Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected] The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>

