Didit; but other than that small glitch it was an excellent explanation
for Neville's purposes, Props!!  

On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 18:59 -0005, M. G. Devour wrote:
> Okay, guys, I yield! But if you can come up with *better* imagery 
> that's intuitive *and* rigorous, I'm all ears! <grin>
> 
> Mike D.
> 
> > Evening Mike,
> > 
> > At 10:41 AM 9/12/2008, you wrote:
> > >The higher the voltage or lower the resistance, then yes, the 
> > >current  will be higher, which means the electrons are moving faster in
> > >the wire.
> > 
> >    In that case, how can one calculate watts ?
> > 
> >    Measure or guess ?
> > 
> >    Unless I misunderstand it,  ...........
> > what you stated disproves ohms law.
> > 
> >    I guess I misunderstand it........  <grin>
> > 
> >    Wayne
> > 
> > ===================== 
> > 
> > 
> > --
> > The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
> > 
> > Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org
> > 
> > To post, address your message to: [email protected]
> > 
> > Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]
> > 
> > The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...
> > 
> > List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>
> > 
> > 
> 
> [Mike Devour, Citizen, Patriot, Libertarian]
> [[email protected]                        ]
> [Speaking only for myself...               ]
>