Wayne Fugitt wrote:
Evening Marshall,

At 01:08 PM 9/18/2008, you wrote:
They are not highlighted though in the edit window which I am typing in right now, just in the read window when I received the message.

  Is that a setting or just a fact of life?
I don't think it is a setting.

  Seems most good email programs, do things right, unless
the user tells them to do things wrong.
But is that wrong? At any rate, if it is a setting, it is set to the default.

Not talking about you of course.

My program seems to highlight a link, in every case.
OK. The biggest problem I have with links is that I will copy the text of a link to say an AIM window, then change the link before I send it. The receiver than gets a link that says what I want it to say, and do, but if he clicks on it, goes to the old address before I copied it. I am not sure if Thunderbird does that as well or not.

Marshall

Now.......... that stupid plain text, does all kinds of crazy things.

Wayne