Thanks for the help.
Bruce A

sol wrote:
I'm sure that is what Dee meant--the links are not highlighted in the compose window, but they do appear as hyperlinks in the email as it is received on the other end. For a long time I used to think they should be also highlighted active hyperlinks in the edit (compose) window, but they just aren't. Don't know why.
sol

Marshall Dudley wrote:
I use Thunderbird, and have never seen a full link NOT highlighted by Thunderbird. In fact the links at the bottom of this message are highlighted and clickable on the email. They are not highlighted though in the edit window which I am typing in right now, just in the read window when I received the message.

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>