Hi Indi,

Why don't you *make* some and then you will have something to compare with something else. It is very easy, here is how:

http://www.silvermedicine.org/basicgenerator.html

Course, if you have done this or something else or are like me, I let Ode do the building and I pour distilled water and flip a switch. When the EIS is done, I pour it into a gallon sun tea jug and start another batch.

See, the advantage of *making* some, is that you get some *benefit* whereas if you don't make any, well you get my point.

At some point you gotta make some kind of commitment, imho, lest you just tred your water, and others get tired of tredding with you.

Now there is *nothing* in here I am going to argue with you about...because I have given you my *suggestion* and that is all I have to offer...everyone else is doing the heavy lifting trying to tell you what's up at da silver list.

Back into my hole,

Craig