indi wrote:
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:00:07 -0400
Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com> wrote:

I have experience with both. From bout 1999 to around 2005 I made
about 1500 gallons of HVAC CS. I used the submerged electrode
method.  It was about 5 ppm.  In the last 4 years I have been making
CS using the LVDC method,, and thus far have made about 3,000 gallons
of it.  The LVDC stuff I make is 10, 15 or 20 ppm.  All of them work
great.  From my experience I find that it is difficult if not
impossible to make HVAC CS with a concentration of 10 ppm or more.
Also the HVAC method produces a higher colloid vs ionic ratio than
the LVDC, but also tends to produce a larger particle size.

I add H2O2 to much of the stuff I produce now, and I believe that if
you do that, there will end up no difference between the two methods
except for perhaps the ppm.

That's very interesting, and that's a lot of CS! I will have to build an
LVDC generator just so I can compare the results as well. Have you
experienced a dramatic benefit from using your CS? I certainly have, and
I always wonder whether people who say "this is as good as that" have
had a dramatic recovery from a crippling illness as I am experiencing,
or if their need was more "light duty" (like maybe it got them through
flu season or helped with a cold or something).
Initially got rid of a bladder infection or something that was bothering me, but the docs could not help for over 10 years. Since starting taking it, I don't get any colds, and very rarely get the flu, maybe 2 or 3 times in 9 years, vs yearly before, and colds almost monthly. Cured my herpes I infection, I used to get fever blisters every month or two, have not had an outbreak in 9 years, even if I have not taken any silver for several months.

Marshall
Thanks,
indi

Cheers,