----- Original Message ----- From: "Faith Gagne" <jitte...@gis.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Indi...just do it

Hi there Faith,

Quote:
[Hey, maybe we could all get some baseball caps that says something like, "Herpes Eliminated" and let people ask about it. We could even send some caps to the FDA. KIDDING! Faith G.] -That's why I love people bringing my attention to that Karenson bloke, (and the other two I know of), so I can shoot them down in flames but their 'switch' seems to be broken in the 'off' position as any, and all, of my explanations just skid straight over their heads. If I ever could lead that 'horse' to water I would find it too irresistable not to 'drown' it, it would probably be the only thing that would 'soak in'. <g>

N.