To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: CS>the corpse thread...OT

Yes, indeed. And with chickens they commonly remove the beaks and feet,
so they don't peck and claw each other in a mad panic. This because they
are confined in large numbers to very tight spaces.
The meat industry is hellishly cruel, and anyone who imagines otherwise
hasn't seriously looked into it. And for those too hard-hearted to mind the
cruelty, you might want to look into the health concerns surrounding the
modern methods of "production"...
Rather than spoon feeding anyone a specific link which will likely be
disregarded as "biased", I recommend looking that up for yourselves at
http://tinyurl.com/cmdatt . A sincere desire to know the truth will always
yield the most powerful results.