following is just a small part of the many products we carry  .. If  you
don't see what you are looking for, please contact us at  . .  ........??"

Thanks, Judy

In a message dated 6/10/2009 2:41:39 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
telt...@yahoo.com writes:

It  is back on my Web page as of yesterday late last night.

Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.

--- On Wed,  6/10/09, juga...@aol.com <juga...@aol.com> wrote:

From: juga...@aol.com  <juga...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: CS>(black salve)
To:  silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 8:25  AM

I, too, am looking at this site for the black salve  ..  where is it Tel?

    Judy

In a message dated 6/9/2009 9:16:56 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
mdud...@king-cart.com writes:

Tel Tofflemire wrote:
> I make a very special Black  Salve, I am not a beginner, I came from a
> ranch in South  Dakota where my father and grandfather were
> both  Veterinarians. We used it for livestock, and bought it from Wall
> Drug in the Black hills. The Sioux Indians  were the  makers of it
> until the mid 40's, then wall Drug stopped  selling it, My dad talked
> to the indian Medicine
>  man to get an idea of how to make it, after several years of  testing,
> he did end up with salve that pulled cancer out  roots and all.  It was
> kind of harsh on the skin but  it worked great and left no scars.
>  I tweaked the  recipe to make it more friendly to the skin and I have
> not  changed it in 15 years. I am a herbalist .
>  http://www.quailwoodherbal.com

I can't find any black  salve on that site.

Marshall

--
The Silver List is a moderated forum  for discussing Colloidal Silver.

To post,  address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com

Address  Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com

The  Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently  down...

List maintainer: Mike Devour  <mdev...@eskimo.com>

_Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop: Now in 6 vibrant  colors! Shop Dell's full line
of  laptops._
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222008777x1201444407/aol?redir=http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;215566094;37864358;v)

**************Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop: Now in 6 vibrant colors! Shop Dell’s
full line of laptops.