Just scroll down the page until you get to it.

Annie

juga...@aol.com wrote:
I must be looking in the wrong place because I still can't find the black salve. OR, do we need to contact regarding the salve where you say "The following is just a small part of the many products we carry .. If you don't see what you are looking for, please contact us at . . ........??" Thanks, Judy In a message dated 6/10/2009 2:41:39 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, telt...@yahoo.com writes:

It is back on my Web page as of yesterday late last night.
    Tel Tofflemire
    Dewey, AZ.

    --- On *Wed, 6/10/09, juga...@aol.com /<juga...@aol.com>/* wrote:

        From: juga...@aol.com <juga...@aol.com>
        Subject: Re: CS>(black salve)
        To: silver-list@eskimo.com
        Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 8:25 AM

        I, too, am looking at this site for the black salve  .. where
        is it Tel?
Judy In a message dated 6/9/2009 9:16:56 A.M. Mountain Daylight
        Time, mdud...@king-cart.com writes:

            Tel Tofflemire wrote:
            > I make a very special Black Salve, I am not a beginner,
            I came from a
            > ranch in South Dakota where my father and grandfather were
            > both Veterinarians. We used it for livestock, and bought
            it from Wall
            > Drug in the Black hills. The Sioux Indians  were the
            makers of it
            > until the mid 40's, then wall Drug stopped selling it,
            My dad talked
            > to the indian Medicine
            > man to get an idea of how to make it, after several
            years of testing,
            > he did end up with salve that pulled cancer out roots
            and all.  It was
            > kind of harsh on the skin but it worked great and left
            no scars.
            >  I tweaked the recipe to make it more friendly to the
            skin and I have
            > not changed it in 15 years. I am a herbalist .
            > http://www.quailwoodherbal.com

            I can't find any black salve on that site.

            Marshall

            --
            The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
            Colloidal Silver.

            Address Off-Topic messages to:
            silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com

            The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently
            down...

            List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

        Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop: Now in 6 vibrant colors! Shop Dell's
        full line of laptops.

<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222008777x1201444407/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215566094%3B37864358%3Bv>