  From: juga...@aol.com [mailto:juga...@aol.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 6:02 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: Re: CS>(black salve) Is on my Website today

  I must be looking in the wrong place because I still can't find the black
salve.   OR, do we need to contact regarding the salve where you say "The
following is just a small part of the many products we carry  .. If you don't
see what you are looking for, please contact us at  . . ........??"

  Thanks, Judy

  In a message dated 6/10/2009 2:41:39 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,