I share your pain, having also developed an allergy to alcohol.
Sometimes, on these hot summer days I think to myself, "wouldn't it be
lovely to have a nice pitcher of sangria?". Then I realize the fact that I
think of a pitcher rather than a glass proves the problem hasn't really gone
away...

--
indi