Hey, if you guys think you have it bad living in the States, then you should
try living here in Germany. Here there is no freedom of speech. If you call
someone a Nazi here, you will be fined and jailed, no lie. If you want to
homeschool your kids, you will be taken to court, fined, and/or fined, and
if your kids are not in a school, they will take them away from you.
The courts have judges that gives the verdict. Most judges do not judge
fairly, so you tend to think, there are plenty of nazis in these high
places. The CPS here is run by the government as well... reporters are not
allowed to report everything, and yeah, I know, mainstream media... but
we're getting off topic here... so I'll cease. Just one more personal note
though, my son is almost 18, has dual citizenship, wanted to give up the
german one, but they wouldn't let him. Instead, they are telling him he
needs to serve his military duty. He's being drafted!