Yes, it would contain DNA and Mercury, or a form of it, like Thimerasol
(sp?), oh, and I think aluminum is also an ingredient.
Here's a site to start with:
http://medalerts.org/
and maybe some of you know this guy:
(
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/03/26/Were-Tainted-Vaccines-a-Conspiracy-to-Provoke-a-Pandemic.aspx
)
one of my favorite videos is on his site:
(
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/01/12/the-film-about-vaccines-you-must-see.aspx
)
I had another site that had loads of other links pertaining to vaccines and
their adverse reactions, but I can't find it. When I do, I'll forward it on.
Aldi