Same here, except my DH and I are opposite you and yours, I love my distilled, and he thinks it is awful. He drinks double filtered tap water, and I literally cannot. I also can't drink tea or coffee or any other beverage made with tap water, single or double filtered. I haven't tried cell salts dissolved in any kind of water, but it would be an interesting taste test. I take them under the tongue, and mine don't taste of lemon, maybe we are talking about different products? My cell salts are Hyland's.
sol

Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
I think it is not so much the taste of the fluid but our own taste buds! I came to this conclusion because my hubby and I can eat or drink the same substance and get two completely different tastes from it! My distilled water comes straight from the bottle and I have to say, that both of us think it tastes ghastly! It also makes me thirsty. Yet I had a friend over who doesn't drink tea or coffee and she tried it and thought it was really good! My husband thinks our tap water is foul, whereas I think it tastes all right, so there we go.