Mine are the ones that were causing a bit of controversy here on the list last week! They are called Cell Salts by NuScience and I don't think they have any taste to speak of except maybe to be salty! They just taste of lemon in distilled water - at least to me. Maybe you would get a different taste perhaps? dee