Thanks Shirley, I have passed this on.  dee

On 4 Aug 2009, at 23:59, Shirley Reed wrote:

Not sure who originally publicized it on this list, but the www.lowdosenaltrexone has tons of info on it. It is very, very good for nearly anything, but seems to be especially good for nerve troubles. Not familiar with the particular condition you inquired about, but since the low dose of the naltrexone does no harm, and helps so many conditions, and is so very, very cheap, cheap, cheap--- my take is Why on earth not give it a try?? pj ps You will very likely NOT be disappointed.