*From:* Neville Munn [mailto:one.red...@hotmail.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, August 06, 2009 11:39 PM
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Subject:* RE: CS>Gingival Grafting and Periodontal Surgery

Hi there Indi,
Well, when it comes to EIS there are some factors which are a little more difficult to determine, but going on all the established info I just thought it prudent to discontinue the practice. I decided a long time ago that I won't let either come within cooee of each other. What's that old saying?...to be sure to be sure! Perhaps I just lack intestinal fortitude, I got plenty of gut'*,...it's courage I lack <g>. N. > Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 01:09:16 -0400

Find your next place with Ninemsn property Looking for a place to rent, share or buy this winter? <http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT>