Hi there Indi,

Well, when it comes to EIS there are some factors which are a little more
difficult to determine, but going on all the established info I just thought it
prudent to discontinue the practice.  I decided a long time ago that I won't
let either come within cooee of each other.  What's that old saying?...to be
sure to be sure!   Perhaps I just lack intestinal fortitude, I got plenty of
gut'*,...it's courage I lack <g>.

N.