This really promises to be great!!!   Some questions---1)  Is there a way
to use the granulated lecithin or must we use the liquid?      2)   The
ribose idea is certainly interesting.  What other substances are you all
thinking of tinkering with??    My unit will be here in a few days and I
want to be ready to give it a real work-out.    3)  Any negatives related to
using this Vit. C on the skin?   Or is it just try it somewhere on a small
area until satisfied it won't hurt anything?     4)  Any ideas about using
iodine or DMSO or other substances or combinations of such?    Some very
fertile minds on this list and all 'pickings' are appreciated.  :)
pj      Thanks in advance.