    From: Bernadette <bernade...@pa.net>
    Subject: CS>Off Topic - CMO and floride treatment
    To: silver-l...@eskimo..com
    Date: Monday, August 24, 2009, 2:09 PM

    MIKE DEVOUR SAID "> Other questions related to health and
    alternative medicine are also
    > welcome, and both CS and non-CS related answers may be given. I ask
    > that non-CS oriented subjects that thus come up be treated somewhat
    > more briefly and then either retired or moved to the Off Topic
    List or
    > other forums for more detailed and serious discussion.
    ==========
    I have two questions not relating to CS.  I took my first dose of
    CMO, on Brook's  recommendation, and took it with water.  Does
anyone have any suggestions as to what they stir their CMO into? It didn't taste bad with the water, but am flying solo here so
    need some other suggestions..

    Also I have had all of my "silver" fillings removed over the
    course of the year (quite costly) (worth it since my migrains are
    gone) but they would like to "paint" floride on at my next
    cleaning and I have said I am not interested.  The hygenist said
    "well just give me a reason why you wouldn't want it".  I guess
    saying "because I don't want it" isn't going to satisfy them.  Any
    help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

    Bernadette