On Sat, Sep 05, 2009 at 03:07:34PM -0400, Ode Coyote wrote:

>> If it's public, you pay for it.. used or not.
>

> Ode
>
>> I'll run my own life, thank you very much, and I don't care whether I live
>> in a country with universal health or private, because I won't use it.
>> Period.
>>
>> Thora

And if it's private you'll either pay for it or be tragically sorry you didn't
or couldn't if you have an accident that leaves you needing medical attention.
If only we could be sure of such things... But of course, we can't.

A Dirty Harry quote comes to mind: "you've got to ask yourself one question:
Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?". ;)

--
   <\   />    Indi