Gina Moore wrote:
Sorry, I’m just trying to make sure I understand completely!  My brain is a bit
foggy…  please forgive me!

So, you are mixing the ascorbic acid and sodium bicarbonate together just
before adding it to the lecithin mixture in the unit?  For some reason my brain
thought you were doing it all together!  Ugh.  Sorry for my confusion!  ☺

A couple more questions….
Can you just buy sodium ascorbate instead of having to ‘make’ it?  I like to
simplify things.  ☺

http://www.cheapvitamins.com/Product/Sodium-Ascorbate-119-serv.aspx?gclid=CM3wkqm59pwCFURR2godT311ag
http://www.iherb.com/Sodium?gclid=CPizury59pwCFZla2godIHVxaw
http://www.herbspro.com/search/products.asp?txtSearch=SODIUM+ASCORBATE&moreprods=&gclid=CNPu6MO59pwCFc5U2god8VxSbA

and probably at your local health food store.

Marshall