You folks are terrific! I have been stricken with asthma and bladder infections
a couple of years ago. I know they aren't connected. But they're a hassle.
Especially the bladder infections! Now if i could breath a vapor of CS with
maybe other additives. Could i treat these problems? Do i just need some kind
of sprayer or would i need a nebulizer? I use two inhalers now. I think my
heart attacks and congestive heart failure has something to do with my
breathing. When i was with Intel. We called team knowledge that was learned
mostly by experience. Tribal knowledge. I think you people are very good
sources of CS tribal knowledge! I also suffer from diabetes. Which when i have
scrapes and sores. I sprayer would be nice to spray on my cuts, besides
spraying in my mouth/nose. Plus i think I'll buy one of Ole's gel kits. I think
by using these methods and asking your knowledge. I will have some positive
results to show my VA Dr. Until then I don't think I'll
 spring it on him. Then after positive results. I think he will buy into the CS
treatment! He has been impressed with my other natural healing and prayers! I
can hardly wait till i can get my VA check next week to order my Silver Puppy
from Ole! If you include potions and elixirs. Please include a recipe. Thanks
for all your anticipated great help!   Larry