Doobie = joint, spliff, mary jane, what's sold at a Netherlands cough-ee shop and to Californians suffering from the dread medical conditions "LackOPot" and "Iwantsomeweed"

Bud= the flowering tops of the female named Margy Wanna. [With her sort term mamory gone? ]

Budwiser = the King of Redneck NASCAR race fans beer [Wheel hops? ] Kasey Khanes #9..so you're gonna have an over rev-olution? Gentlemen, stop your engines! Take a Green Flag Pit Stop, Mr Whizz.

Bud Wiser = It's smarter to smoke weed and drive than drink beer and drive, not that either is all that smart, but hitting things at 2 miles per hour while being distracted by every pebble in the road beats the car up less than at 80 MPH with no attention paid to be distracted from. [WAY too conscious vs almost un conscious ? ] Speeding down Pit Road? "Pass through Penalty" That's another Green Flag Pit Stop, Mr Whizz. [Ya ain't gonna win the human race thata way]

shedding cylindrical Aluminum objects = litter for the poor, currently at 40 cents a pound to someone that can get off a couch and wants some money. [Walking Welfare for Winos, trade in cans for another bottle] ..discarding empty "Can O Whip Ass"..We drank the beer and tossed out the can so no one would be the wiser, Bud...or so we thought we could think after drinking all that beer.

IC Chip = integrated circuit chip, digital logic stuff where it takes a scientist to add up one and zero so anyone can send an e-mail.

reverse pressure = make things go in where they usually go out..not pissed off, or pissed on, but pissed IN using CS rather than urine [or myan ]....Cathy Ter has a squeeze bladder full of silver water and she is about to take an un-leak. Urine replacement therapy, out it comes, something else back in via the same path.
..best done in privates.

No, you don't need a nebulizer, you can use a mystifier..pretty much the same results.

Ode DeCodee  [I guess it's plain that somebody else should ex-plain ]
..the guy that named his little wild pet mouse, Enor and fed it peas to fatten up the cat.