An interesting thing for me is that for decades I could not eat anything with much garlic in it. That mean almost no Italian food. I thought I was sensitive to garlic. Well a few years ago I took a round of oral chelation (The brand was Extreme Health ), and felt bad just like when I would eat Italian food. I called the company and told them I could not take their product because it contained garlic and was making me sick. They said that it was a result of the mercury and lead being broken loose and getting into my blood stream, to drink plenty of water, and within a few days it would stop. Well it did, and interestingly enough I have never gotten sick eating Italian food, or anything with lots of garlic in it since. Little did I realize for decades that the problem with garlic was really a problem with heavy metal poisoning!

Marshall

Melly Bag wrote:
Parsley has bigger leaves than cilantro. Also coriander is the seed of the cilantro plant. It is the cilantro leaves that detoxes mercury. I know very well if i ingested mercury laced food because my ears gets sharp "cricket" sounds for a long time, that i have even learned to ignore it. Melly
Melly