Blackfoot are from Montana area. I figured you would have Cherokee like me if anything. But I have Apache as well, so I guess that doesn't mean anything, LOL.

Marshall

zoe w wrote:
John lost a good portion of his land when they put the Parkway in. It cuts across the lower part of this mountain, but progress is progress and the Parkway is a beautiful drive thru the Smokies. We have Black Bears and Deer along with Wild Turkeys across the top . They don't bother us at all. Rarely ever even see them, but the tracks are quite visible. My mothers people were Blackfoot, Grampa was our storyteller. I miss him a lot.

zoe