this was fun Alan!...had no porlbem raednig it...well, a liltte, but not mcuh.

Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Jones" <alanmjo...@gmail.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Bone Spur

(My daughter recently forwarded this to me...)

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt20blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was
rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr
the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit
and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses
and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn
mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you
can raed tihs forwrad it