To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Bone Spur

I am asking because my heels Burn and hurt and feel awful. I can hardly stand on them and yet there is no lumps or bumps. My feet also cramp constantly and everything from the knees down is swollen. My doctor says it's not a circulation issue but the only things that help are epsom salts and eeping feet up. even the bone that attaches from my heel to the rest of my anle hurts. That's why I was wondering what they are and what to do i've tried everything prescription and nothing has owrked.