Love the poem...tooo cool! Definitely a laugh I needed today.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave Darrin
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 3:39 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Bone Spur

  So I submit--Proof read And spell check.
  Dave

  On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 12:10 PM, <cking...@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

    Ode to the Spell Checker!

    Eye halve a spelling chequer
    It came with my pea sea
    It plainly marques four my revue
    Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

    Eye strike a key and type a word
    And weight four it two say
    Weather eye am wrong oar write
    It shows me strait a weigh.

    As soon as a mist ache is maid
    It nose bee fore two long
    And eye can put the error rite
    Its rare lea ever wrong.

    Eye have run this poem threw it
    I am shore your pleased two no
    Its letter perfect awl the weigh
    My chequer tolled me sew.
    (unanimous)

                                           Chuck
    It's a damned poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word

    > Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 07:07:03 -0700

    > Subject: Re: CS>Bone Spur

    > From: davedar...@gmail.com

    > To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    >

    > - I would very much like to read your postings but I have a hard time
figuring out what you are saying.
    > Would it be to much inconvenience for you to read your postings before
sending? I always proof read mine and correct the content.

mailto:fuzzm...@frontier.com]> wrote:
    > Walking and standing mae it worse oterwise the smptoms seem to be similar
to the p.f. Also right between heel and arch along the side is a large swollen
area of tissue..always painful. Never had anthing thyrod

06:39:00