From: Jeff Maahs [mailto:j_ma...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 6:55 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Getting Started

 Finally made my first batch. The silver arrived today and I put together 4
9v batteries and started the process. Over an hour and nothing happened. So
I moved the rods closer together and added a bit of the commercial CS we had
bought. About 30 minutes later I looked and the solution was cloudy. Using a
laser level I looked into the solution and could see the particles. No idea
how concentrated it was though as I don't have a meter. I'd like to hear if
there is a fairly good method.

 So we all rinsed our mouths and gargled as it had become a family event. I
need to get some of the amber bottles and different tops now.

 We've had some interesting results with the commercial solution and my
youngest's breathing at night. When we use the CS nose spray she doesn't
snore or breath loudly. If we forget to have her spray we find out later
from the snoring. She's been diagnosed with allergies but it happened so
suddenly I'm not so convinced. It's been about 2 weeks with the CS spray so
we'll continue and see what happens.

 Jeff

 ps - sorry Garnet