You said 30-40 grams of Vit C every hour for hours? Is that correct?
Frank ND
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: arthur rambo
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 4:16 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Europeans reject swine flu vaccines

  For what its worth, I just came from a home where swine flu is suspected,
started feeling something come on very soon after getting home; have been
taking 30-40,000 mg vit c each hour since; the "head feeling" keeps recurring,
but subsides minutes after each dose. I've done this in the past with success
in modulating the flu so I was able to keep working with only mild symptoms. (
I was not in a place with people; I worked alone)
     I must have something, because I have not had so much as a rumble with all
this c.