  From: Gina Moore
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 8:15 AM
  Subject: CS>Liposomal C

  I've made a few batches of the liposomal C, and they seem to be fine.  I've
been taking 2oz daily.  I have a couple of questions though.

  How do you make it more palatable?  I've been putting my salt water in it and
that helps tremendously.  I have Lyme disease and am doing the salt/c protocol
- I take about 10gm salt (Redmond's) in water daily, along with the Vit C
(which the liposomal version is working beautifully for).  I just wondered what
others were doing to get it down easier, or if that was even an issue.

  My other thing is I like to read/watch a lot of things and I saw somewhere
that Soy Lecithin is MSG in disguise!  Anyone know if this is true?  I'm going
to do some research on it, but I was quite alarmed at the statement!  MSG is
something I avoid like the plauge!

  Just wanted to get your thoughts.

  Gina