There are very few foods that don't have MSG in them, on the root, or hoof.
It's virtually unavoidable.

"No MSG added" means natural amounts.
"Natural Flavor" look for where on the list it is. Mid to Hindmost? Prolly not much.
MSG up front?  Well, for me, that's a sleepless night.
 At least Yeast Extract won't be white crystal Meth.

Ode