The reason why the attackers don't bother with mac. Is that thier world sales
are so small its not worth the bother. They'd rather go where they can get the
most bang for thier time. Regards, Larry

--- On Fri, 11/20/09, Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:

From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org>
Subject: Re: CS>I'm sorry!
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 3:48 AM

That's what I like about the Mac, you don't need these anti-virus programmes!
dee

On 19 Nov 2009, at 21:11, MaryAnn Helland wrote:

OK -- what am I missing?  "Turned out that after a trouble shot and rebuilt her
computer" -- what?  I'm not real computer savvy, but that sentence does not
make any sense to me.  Are you saying that your sister did not have virus
protection on her computer?  And that she inadvertently sent the virus to your
computer?  But that the Iolo System Mechanic and Norton 360 has now been
installed on her computer?  I'm confused.  If these programs give very good
protection, then how did your computer get infected?  Arggghhh -- I hate not
being computer savvy.  So -- straighten me out please.  Not because you're
obligated to, but because I'd like to understand this.
MA