Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
Snopes commented that it would be unwise to use H202 internally
because it can cause bubbles in the blood. Although it probably means
intravenous application I wonder if there are any contraindications
to using it orally, as Snopes advises that there are.  Any comments?
dee

I tried a protocol of oral H202, can't remember what amount it started with, but it was taken in water (a few drops) then you took more and more until a certain point, kept that up for a certain number of days, then ramped down again.

Whatever, as I worked the amount of H202 up, it tasted worse and worse, and made me feel nauseous, finally I simply could not tolerate it and stopped. I still cannot even stand the taste of H202 at all anymore, not even a few drops in CS. When I try to use diluted H202 as a mouth rinse it will make me feel sick to my stomach, many years later.
sol