Distilled Water

So, Kathryn, you're saying that you tested a lot of distilled water for your
area... that's interesting. Did you buy different brands?    I was thinking
that if I buy distilled water at Walmart or Ingles that the same brand name
would all be consistent. Is there a difference? Do different areas have
different types of distilled water under a big brand name?

We are up for spending about $200 on a good heavy duty producer of CS.  We see
it as an investment. And how amazing to be able to give away good samples of a
product without having to spend the earth.   This allows us as a new business
to do what most businesses want to do... make generous gestures and allow
people to prove for themselves that things work.

Wellness Clubs

We're planning to create local wellness clubs, where women get together and
discuss, with facilitation, how they can be more healthier at grassroots
starting with very basic adjustments.  Of course being a women's group we can
include all kinds of topics that women love to get together and discuss from
weight loss [which is all about vanity and appearance to most, but is really
about HEALTH] to remembering and documenting old wives memories and family held
homespun cures

We live in the South in a rural location where people aren't rich and biscuits
and gravy and heavy duty fried chicken  are popular local food.   This is also
however a place where people know how to GROW and it's also a place where the
women have control over family food mostly and where people have to prepare
their own food]

We want to introduce food ideas for slowly adding more raw, healthier, low
cost, alternatives and then ease in the idea of supplements and materials that
we like and that aren't going to bust the bank.  Perhaps even expanding into
using group power to purchase organic goods in bulk... who knows.. but it feels
right..

I think everyone is seeking wellness and that many many more people are turning
to alternative methods, and that 'many more' is increasing exponentially.

We are on a financial edge right now, renting and living on savings as we
evolve our message and businesses, and for us staying well is paramount.

A friend of ours who lives on social security had her widow benefits
stopped from GM, no more dental, no more prescriptions, no more nothing..so
she's been forced to find alternative ways... like using apple cider vinegar in
a glass of water for reflux rather than Prilosec at >$20 or using CS instead of
paying $100 plus for antiboitics.

Antibiotics and Flu!
Another thing I've noticed is that loads of people we know are getting
antibiotics for flu.  Flu is viral, antibiotics don't cure flu do they? I sense
and also pray that there are more doctors emerging like my friend at the VA
hospital, who are combining allopathic medicine with alternatives that work
better in certain cases.    She used MMS to cure a staff infection that nothing
else could.

Archives?
Finally....does this list have an archive?   I got the impression it's not web
based, just email.. so, as I don't know what's been discussed before, please
forgive me if I'm bringing up topics that have already been addressed over the
time you've all been around...

More silver generator recommendations please...

thank you all again and in anticipation of more personal recommendations for
specific silver generators and periphery necessities - water, testers,
containers, etc..

with love and blessings
sunny

A peek into our world..

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life