I talk about one thing, you extrapolate to another...

Go to the supermarket and get a pound box of pickling/canning salt!
Geeez, salt is CHEAP! Not worth calling in a project engineer.

                                        Chuck
We tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing...and a wonderful
method it is for creating the illusion of progress, while producing
confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization