Well, if that's how THEY define pollutants, then all substances could be
considered pollutants, I suppose.  All it takes is to be in a harmful
concentration.  Oxygen, for example.  At 21% everyone loves it, but increase it
to 25% or higher and you have big trouble.

To call CO2 a pollutant is taking a theoretical leap in my opinion.   The media
has blown the thing out of proportion I think.  Some folks theorize that
increasing CO2 levels cause global warming.  But, this hasn't been proven.
Other folks theorize that CO2 levels increase after a warming trend.     And
some site I found today published a researcher's analysis of the historical
studies of CO2 concentration.  His conclusion  was that the researcher's that
everyone rely on conveniently ignored historical data that didn't coincide with
their theories.

All this stuff tends to give me headaches as I figure that what I think or do,
in the end, won't really make any difference at all to anyone.

Time for me to sit back with a glass of wine and contemplate how nice it would
be if global warming would actually live up to it's threats/promises.

Cheers