Steve,

I'm behind Brooks 100% when it comes to Microhydrin, MegaH, Megahydrate, and
the formula from Source Naturals called "Hydrogen Boost".  They are all
formulas made by Dr. Patrick Flanagan, and they are all are amazing.  Visit
www.megahydrate.com to read some research.

I have taken all formulas, and they have helped with so many issues.  If taken
regularly, you won't need body deodorant anymore.  I find it a fabulous
supplement for joint pain.  I don't take it daily, but if I have any malady or
illness, I take 2 caps 3x a day and it really shortens the duration.  It is
miraculous for HBP.  Within minutes it can bring it right down.

I have found the Source Naturals 'Hydrogen Boost", 60 cap bottles the best deal
at www.allstarhealth.com

For anyone who intends to try this, open a capsule and brush your teeth with
it.  Your mouth will be incredibly clean.

Diane

A VETERAN
Whether on active duty, retired, national guard or reserve, is someone who, at
one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States
of America, " for an amount of "up to and including my life."
That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer
understand it.
Author unknown.