There is a new allergy treatment technique that works like a miracle for most
people.  Both my wife and I have been cured of a whole bunch of allergies and
sensitivities to things like cats, dogs, milk, vitamins, wheat, etc., etc.

Here
are the links to the treatment center I have been going to -- almost
done for good after about a month -- and some more info, if a little
dated, about the theory behind it.

I have been CURED of most allergies in just over a month.  It's amazing stuff.

Here is the  link to the treatment center in Salem, NH:

http://www.aatcofnewengland.com/

And  this is a link to a video that explains a lot about it.  It uses older
technology that doesn't include the laptop and allergen synthesizer, but the
principles are the same:

http://www.claussenchiro.com/custom_content/13835_advanced_allergy_therapeutics__video_lin.html