Dianne:

There are some supplements that will strengthen the capillaries not only in
the eyes, but throughout the entire body.  Pycnogenol immediately comes to
mind.  Mega doses of a balanced Vitamin C will help, too.  Lutein,
Zeaxanthin and Asaxthan (spelling?) will also help strengthen the overall
eye and vision.  Most optometrists and opthalmologists cannot legally
recommend these natural nutrients (thanks to the FDA corrupters...), but
they are very helpful  to the eyes.  Of course good cod liver oil, vitamin A
and Vitamin D are a necessity, too.

John