Dianne:

You're very welcome.  keeping the capillaries flexible is also very
important - they will not break once they have been supplemented for
strength and flexibility.  I use all of the supplements I recommended for
the reasons i listed.  This is not a ten day (antibiotic like treatment)
program, but an ongoing daily supplementation to keep the eyes healthy.
I've been using all of the supplements mentioned for many years - but that's
only because I'm ancient...  and I've grown accustomed to seeing well...
ha...  ha... ha....

John