Hey, Dee:

So it's against everyone else on this list.  so what?  Bothers me not...
Ha...  Ha...  I said it's *the only way I will store my CS.*  What others do
is their business.  I don't trust plastics in any form or or matter and I do
not use them - but that's just me...  what others do, they do.  So be it.

John