Sounds like you proved that DMSO does what it's supposed to..[organic solvent and carrier] ......but YOU ain't supposed to inject Ajax and Goo Gone into your blood stream.

Ode

Subject: CS>DMSO

I have been using DMSO for over a year now with wonderful results.The problem is I had some DMSO residue on my hand.Without thinking that a small amount would cause any problems.I started to do some house cleaning with Ajax and I used some Goo gone to remove a label off a nice jar I wanted to keep.Anyway the next day my hand was all dried out and hurt like nerve damage.So I have tried aloe and what not to get the skin back to normal which has been very slow to heal process.But anyway the real problem now is my finger tips are going numb late at night.And it is very hard to get the circulation back in my fingers.My girl friend massages my for arms for me now because the pain has migrated up my for arms to my joint in my elbow. There she says she feels a spider web of goo like there is were the crap is conjugating. Is this stuff that was uptaked into my body trying to move to my liver for body elimination?Has anyone had any bad experience with DMSO. I'm
upset with it because I have a such great result with it up to now. Jason