Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
Actually, I have just read further damning indictments on DMSO.  Any comments
anyone?  dee

Dee,
I have used DMSO for around 6 or 7 years now, and have never seen any adverse effects from it. As to herpes, my husband has put in on cold sores (mixed with CS) and after a few treatments, he hasn't had an outbreak in years. I have seen it stop a cold sore on him in 3 days. Like CS, DMSO is a core item in my self-care medicine chest and I will not be without it because it is such a valuable adjunct to CS.
sol