Thanks John... I have oregano oil.. not Dr Clarks stuff.. that was what I mixed
with the CS..and wondered if it had completely duffed up the CS... anyone
know???

I am going to spray it directly into the cavity.. I actually have 3 but none of
them are too bothersome... have no idea of size as no dentist check for 18
months!

smiles
sunny

A peek into our world..
Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life
Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth