I do! I use it every day, and at age 57, way too close to 300 lbs.
(sigh...), and loving sugary goodies, my fasting blood glucose level is
normal. I take 10 micrograms in my daily multivitamins that I get from
Walmart.
I read somewhere that the body uses Vanadium to create insulin, and since it
is no longer in the depleted farm soils, it is no longer in the foods. Ergo,
diabetes!
FYI, my late mom was mildly diabetic, and my elderly elder sister (68) takes
4 shots of insulin a day for her diabetes!
Marshalee