Swanson has it.

Annie

Control your destiny or somebody else will.~Jack Welsh

Tel Tofflemire wrote:

Go to http://www.emeraldforestsugar.com
Xylitol is a sweetener made from biomass, From a company called Emerald Forrest , I have used it for many years, it is used by millions of Diabetics successfully. I used to have to buy it in Sweden , but a few years ago they put a plant in Colorado. Xylitol from this plant is all natural and made from Birch Bark. It is very low in carbs and Calories. In Cooking Xylitol is one to one in a recipe that calls for sugar, and it tastes just like real sugar (without the fat left on your bones.)
Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.
Herbalist http://www.quailwoodherbal.com